- Light source: 7x15 W RGBW LEDs
- Rated light output: 3,500 lumen
- LED power consumption: 105 W; Total power consumption: 140 W
- Each LED color can be dynamically and individually controlled
- 12° beam angle
- 0-100% linear dimmer on a dedicated channel
- Stop/strobe effect, with instantaneous blackout
- Extremely compact and light-weight for its power class
- Silent operation
- Very quick linear 540° pan and 270° tilt movements
- New design high performance electronics
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
- Long-life auto-charging buffer battery
- Preset color and graphic effect macros
- Ethernet ready
- Input: Powercon Neutrik
- Control channels: 19 basic channels + 21 RGB pixel-mapping channels
A.LEDA WASH K5
MANUFACTURER: Clay Paky
A.LEDA WASH K5 is the smallest model in the A.LEDA Series, featuring incredibly extra-speed PAN/TILT movements and a 12° beam angle. It is fitted with multicolor RGBW LEDs, that produce a full range of vivid colors as well as excellent shades of white.
Each color of each LED may be controlled separately: this unique feature not only allows you to create an endless range of color variations, but also to use each LED of the array as a pixel in order to draw all kinds of graphic images that change dynamically both in shape and color.
To ease operation, the light has a library of pre-programmed graphic effects, which operators may customize by changing each parameter: intensity of each color, speed of change, etc.