- MSR Platinum 35 discharge, MiniFastFit, Single-ended lamp (7750 K, 750 h)
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency
- Zoom: linear from 11° to 55° with additional narrow 7.6° aperture
- Stay-Sharp-Zoom function for automatic focusing (patent pending)
- Dyna-Cue-Creator on special channel for fast artistic programming
- CMY color-mixing system
- Fixed color wheel with 8 colors
- Linear CTO (2,500 – 7,200K)
- 15 glass gobos (7 rotating + 8 fixed)
- 6-facet rotating prism
- Animation disc
- Variable Frost system
- Special 16-blade iris
- Hybrid dimmer (100-50% electronic; 50% to zero mechanical)
- Silent operation (“Silent Version” system supplied as standard)
- Extremely new design high performance electronic
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of very much larger and more expensive spotlights
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
- Control channels: max 36
- Weight: 30kg
ALPHA SPOT QWO 800
MANUFACTURER: Clay Paky
- The Alpha Spot QWO 800 uses the latest MSR Platinum lamp – an 800W light source that produces an intense sparkling light, brighter even than older 1200W lamps. Additionally, the Alpha Spot QWO 800 is equipped with optical features that place this luminaire at the very top of its class, including a very wide zoom range from 7.6° to 55°, a uniform beam distribution at all zoom angles and a unique Stay-Sharp-Zoom feature that locks images in focus while zooming.
- Dyna-Cue-Creator is a powerful tool that not only speeds up programming, but automatically synchronizes effects in a way that would be very complex to program manually.
- Small, lightweight construction, impressive zoom range, excellent brightness, uniform beam, silent operation (42dba), low consumption – these are just some of the features that make the Alpha Spot QWO 800 an excellent tool for TV, theatre, corporate events, and countless other demanding lighting applications.
- Alpha Spot QWO 800 - "ST" Version
- The ST Version is available and ideal for STUDIO use (Television and Theatre), given it has an optics system that has undergone a special processing that lowers the color temperature of the output beam of light.