- Six onboard effects and up to six configurable shows—Antumbra iColor Keypad uses onboard lighting effects, eliminating the need for an external data source. Use the Antumbra iColor Keypad Effect Manager configuration software to select from six effects and adjust effect settings such as color, speed, and brightness as desired. Store up to six sets of effects and settings as shows. Recall shows at the touch of a button.
- Field effect technology—The user interface detects an approaching user and "wakes up," initiating a wall-washing lighting effect on the Antumbra panel to encourage interaction.
- Supplied as two components—The Application Module contains buttons, rim, base, and mounting plate, which are available in a variety of colors and materials to suit décor. The iColor Communication Module contains all of the logical and network functions and is pre-programmed off-site, allowing commissioning to commence prior to finish options being finalized.
- Fingertip dimming and on/off control—Easily adjust brightness of connected lights, or turn them on and off. The AntumbraButton interface is made of removable buttons, providing tactile feedback that lets you know that the button was pressed.
- Multiple language and icon labeling options—Fascia labeling language choices include English, Chinese, and Arabic. A library of common icons transcends language barriers, which is particularly useful in hospitality applications.
AntumbraButton iColor Keypad
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
AntumbraButton iColor Keypad is a compact stand-alone lighting controller for intelligent RGB and intelligent white-light LED lighting fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics. This wall-mounted controller triggers up to six light shows at the touch of a button. Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology eliminates the need for a separate power source, affording greater freedom of placement, higher reliability, and easy installation.
The AntumbraButton user interface consists of large mechanical buttons that can be customized with text or icons and incorporates the latest in field effect technology. The contemporary design features a number of button configurations, with each button capable of controlling lighting functions.