- 3, 4, 5, 6, or 11-channel RGBW LED wash light.
- Operating modes are 3-channel: RGB control, 3-channel: HSV control, 4-channel: RGB, master dimmer, 4-channel: RGBW, 5-channel: RGBW, master dimmer, 6-channel: RGBW, master dimmer, strobe 11-channel: RGBW, ID addressing, dimmer, strobe, macro, auto/custom, dimmer curve, and auto speed.
- RGBW color mixing with or without DMX control.
- Color temperature presets (3,200 ~ 10,000 K).
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave, DMX.
- Recall custom programs via master/slave or DMX.
- Five distinct dimming curves.
- RGBW LEDs.
- Ingress Protection: IP66.
- M12 GORE® plug for internal pressure equalization.
- 3-pin DMX input and output connectors.
- LED display with password protection.
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand.
- Color Calibration.
COLORADO 1 IP
COLORado ™ 1 IP is an updated version of the original, which pioneered the now-massive acceptance of LED wash lights. It features 42 red, green, blue and white LEDs, ready to take on any project, from cruise ships to outdoor festivals and signage lighting. It offers a choice of five dimming curves to ensure consistent fade out cues that mimic those of conventional lights. COLORado ™ 1 IP also includes a built-in gel frame holder.