- Two beam patterns — A frosted glass lens (21° beam angle) produces a soft-edge beam, while a clear glass lens (10° beam angle) affords extended light projection.
- Outdoor rated — Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66 rated for outdoor applications, ColorBlast 6 fixtures meet or exceed specifications for use in wet locations. Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing is availablein white or black powder-coated finish.
- Flexible mounting options — The versatile fixture canopy base can be mounted to a junction box or directly to a wall, ceiling, or floor. A liquid-tight cable fitting seals the canopy opening for use in damp or wet environments.
- Versatile light positioning — The locking canopy base offers friction-free rotation of up to 350°, and 110° fixture tilting lets installers quickly aim the fixture without special tools.
- Unified power and data cable — Each ColorBlast 6 fixture comes with a 60 ft (18.3 m) unified power and data cable to minimize wiring. ColorBlast 6 is intended for use with PDS-150e and PDS-60 24V power / data supplies.
- Industry-leading controls — ColorBlast 12 fixtures work seamlessly with the complete line of Philips Color Kinetics controllers, including iPlayer 3 Light System Manager, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.
- Additional options for controlling and dispersing light — Designed specifically for the family of ColorBlast fixtures by City Theatrical, Inc., accessories include top hats, half top hats, egg crate louvers, barndoors, and horizontal and vertical spread lenses.
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics