- ColorBlaze 72 (6 ft, 1.8 m) and ColorBlaze 48 (4 ft, 1.2 m) are each controllable in 6 in (152 mm) segments to support intricate, color-changing effects. Each segment outputs over 300 lumens
- Auto-switching power supply accepts power input of 110 – 240 VAC, eliminating the need for additional equipment and enabling consistent use around the world.
- Onboard push-button addressing offers easy configuration without external addressing tools
- Fixtures can be connected in series of up to 1,000 ft (300 m) using any combination of RJ45, Ethercon, or XLR-5 data cables.
- Mounting brackets and locking knobs enable 180° rotation, adjustment, and locking without special tools. Optional T-handle mounting bracket, accessory holders, spread lenses, and other custom accessories are also available.
- • Onboard cooling fan and thermal sensor prevent overheating. A full range of replacement parts is available to keep ColorBlaze fixtures in service for the long haul.
COLORBLAZE 72 V2
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
ColorBlaze is a robust, high-performance linear LED fixture for washing large areas with far reaching, rich, saturated colors. With a rugged, extruded aluminum housing, ColorBlaze is designed to withstand the rigors of the touring and rental market. ColorBlaze is an easy-to-use yet powerful solution for theaters, TV studios, concerts, events, casinos, and exhibits.
Body Housing Color Options: