- Outperforms the competition with light output of up to 3,540 lumens per foot. Controllable in increments of 4 in (102 mm) to 6 ft (1.8 m) to deliver stunning effects and intense washes of color for flooding surfaces and stages.
- Native 10° beam angle and available spread lenses of 22°, 32°, 60° x 32°, and 32° x 12° offer multiple options for directing and dispersing light.
- Expanded color palette adds intense yellows, high-quality whites, and a range of subtle pastel colors to the millions of saturated colors achievable with standard RGB lighting fixtures.
- Choose from five-channel RGBAW in / out, three-channel RGB in / out, and three-channel RGB in mapped to five-channel RGBAW out. RGB modes offer consistent operation with traditional RGB LED fixtures such as ColorBlaze 48 and ColorBlaze 2.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Most fixture components are field-serviceable and replaceable.
- On-board controls ffer access to all functions and features, including addressing, diagnostics, and more.
- 16-bit resolution supports smooth dimming and precise color control. Adjustable dimming curves and LED transition speeds emulate the behavior of other Philips Color Kinetics fixtures and conventional theatrical fixtures with DMX dimming.
- Accepts DMX or Ethernet input from a full range of Philips controllers, as well as third-party DMX and Ethernet controllers. Standalone mode offers both pre-set effects and the ability to play custom light shows stored on the installed SD card.
- Master / slave mode lets you configure a ColorBlaze TRX fixture to act as a master controller for other fixtures in a run. A configurable DMX trigger allows activation of 10 custom triggers from a lighting console. Activate up to eight triggers with Ethernet Controller Keypad, our wall-mounted Power-over-Ethernet keypad.
- Clamp-mount ColorBlaze TRX to pipes or trusses, or mount directly to a surface. Industrial-grade constant torque hinges and locking handles offer stable, 165° rotation for dependable aiming and locking.
- Auto-switching power supply accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC, eliminating additional equipment and enabling consistent use around the world.
COLORBLAZE TRX 2
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics