- Upgraded fixtures provide nearly double the output lumens. Controllable in increments of 152 mm (6 in) to 1.8 m (6 ft), deliver stunning effects and intense washes of color for flooding surfaces and stages.
- Channels of amber or neutral white LEDs seamlessly blend with channels of red, green, and blue LEDs to produce a significantly expanded color palette. In addition to the millions of saturated colors achievable with standard RGB lighting fixtures, RGBW fixtures provide high-quality white light, while RGBA fixtures create intense yellows and an extended range of subtle pastel colors.
- Choose from four-channel RGBW or RGBA in / out and three-channel RGB in mapped to four-channel out, allowing light shows created on three-channel RGB fixtures to run on upgraded fixtures.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- 16-bit resolution supports smooth dimming and precise color control. Adjustable dimming curves and LED transition speeds emulate the behavior of other Philips Color Kinetics fixtures and conventional theatrical fixtures with DMX dimming.
- Push button addressing and configuration — Onboard addressing offers easy configuration without external addressing tools.
ColorBlaze Upgrade Kit
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
The ColorBlaze Upgrade Kit retrofits any ColorBlaze 48 or ColorBlaze 72 fixture to four-channel RGBW or RGBA operation. Expanded on-board controls feature a range of new functions, including multiple color control modes, 8- and 16-bit resolution, a configurable intensity channel, transition speeds, dimming curves, improved color consistency with Chromasync technology, and three built-in effects (Fixed Color, Color Wash, and Chasing Rainbow).