- Available with a frosted tempered glass lens for a soft-edge beam of light (21° beam angle), or a clear lens for extended light projection (10° beam angle).
- Each ColorBurst 6 fixture outputs over 500 lumens while consuming just 25 W at full intensity.
- A 350° locking base swivel and 350° locking fixture rotation offer a versatile range of light positioning.
- Designed specifically for ColorBurst 6, accessories provide additional options for controlling and dispersing light. Top hats, half top hats, egg crate louvers, barn doors, and glass spread lenses attach easily to an integrated accessory attachment ring on the ColorBurst 6 housing.
- Versatile mounting options - ColorBurst 6 mounts to standard junction boxes or to a specially designed mounting base, available separately. With the optional mounting base, ColorBurst 6 can be freestanding on a floor. Each mounting base comes with a native 60 ft (18.3 m) power and data cable to minimize wiring.
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- ColorBurst 6 combines the classical look of a round, 6 in (152 mm) spotlight with all the benefits of intelligent LED technology. Enclosed in a rugged, die-cast aluminum housing, this compact spotlighting and wall-washing fixture projects rich, saturated colors and color-changing effects both indoors and outdoors. Enclosed wiring gives ColorBurst 6 a neat appearance and optimum positioning. The housing is equipped with a three-screw accessory ring to affix spread lenses, egg-crate louvers, and other attachments.