- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables both electrical power and data to be transmitted over a single twisted-pair cable. Shared cabling reduces installation costs, decreases the space required for wires, and affords freedom of placement by eliminating wiring to a power source. ColorDial Pro works with the PoE-compliant switch or PoE injector offered by Philips Color Kinetics, or with any PoE-compliant switch or injector.
- Mounts in included standard U.S. single-gang wall box. Uses a single CAT 5e cable for data and power with no additional wiring required.
- New Fixed White effect lets you control the brightness and color temperature (relative warmth or coolness) of intelligent white (iW) light LED fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics.
- Eight onboard effects and 16 configurable scenes — ColorDial Pro uses onboard lighting effects, eliminating the need for an external data source. Select from eight effects, and adjust effect settings such as color, speed, and intensity as desired. Store up to 16 sets of effects and settings as scenes, eight for RGB and eight for iW. Recall scenes at the touch of a button.
- ColorDial Pro controls one DMX universe of 512 DMX channels.
- Easily adjust brightness from 0% — 100%, or turn connected lights on and off.
- Remotely trigger scenes, adjust brightness from 0% — 100%, and turn connected lights on and off.
- Compact design uses wall space efficiently. Decora faceplate hides mounting hardware for a clean look that blends with a variety of architectural styles.
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
ColorDial Pro is an Ethernet-based, stand-alone lighting controller and interface for intelligent RGB and intelligent white (iW) LED lighting fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics. Featuring an enhanced LCD screen for configuring effects and simple dial-and-button controls, ColorDial Pro offers fingertip triggering of full-color light shows and dynamic lighting effects.