- Available in three standard lengths, with standard 10º x 60º and 30º x 60º beam angles. Individually addressable 1 ft (305 mm) segments accommodate fine control of color-changing effects and pre-programmed light shows.
- Delivers up to 368 lumens of color-changing light per foot.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles. The low-profile aluminum housing accommodates placement within most architectural niches.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers
- ColorGraze Powercore Conduit fixtures have flying leads and threaded openings for 1/2 in NPT conduit to support installations in North America where conduit is required.
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
ColorGraze Powercore linear LED lighting fixtures are optimized for surface grazing, wall-wash lighting, and efficient signage illumination. Superior light quality offers uniform beam saturation as close as 6 in (152 mm). A compact, low-profile design combined with flexible mounting options allows for discreet placement within a wide range of architectural features.
Body Housing Color Options:
- 10° x 60°
Power Supply Options:
- Data Enabler Pro
- Data Enabler DMX