- Designed for submersion in fresh or salt water to a depth of 15 ft (4.6 m). This IP68-rated fixture is also able to withstand water treated with bromine or chlorine.
- The frosted tempered glass lens offers a soft-edge beam of light at 22°, while the clear glass lens offers extended light projection at 10°.
- 60 ft (18.3 m) unified power and data cable minimizes wiring. C-Splash is intended for use with PDS-150e and PDS-60 24V power / data supplies.
- Works seamlessly with Philips controllers, including iPlayer 3 and Light System Manager, as well as third-party DMX controllers.
- Locking base and pivot allows vertical and horizontal rotation through a full 360°.
- Offers the full range of 16.7 million RGB colors and an output of over 500 lumens. Long-life LEDs significantly reduce or eliminate required maintenance, a major advantage for underwater installations.
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- C-Splash is an ultra-thin, submersible fixture designed to provide vibrant color and color-changing light in fresh and saltwater locations to a depth of 15 ft (4.6 m). With its watertight cast brass housing and silicon bronze adjusting hardware, C-Splash is perfect for water-based applications such as fountains and theme park installations, as well as for applications situated in harsh environments.
Body Housing Color Options:
Power Supply Options:
- PDS-60 24v