- DL.3 software based on Windows XP and DirectX technology
- Powerful Content Management and Configuration software can remotely manage multiple DL.3 fixtures
- Integrated Sony camera with Super HAD image sensor technology and infrared illuminator provides live video input and output from fixture location.
- Supports importing of custom content including: 3D objects, media files, still images.
- DMX512 and Art-Net support
- Remote software upgrade capability
- Royalty-free stock digital art collection featuring more than 1,400 lighting-optimized files including seven new content providers and three new High End Systems stock content folders
- RGBHV, SDI, and S-Video connections accept a wide range of media device inputs
- Simultaneous playback of nine discrete media streams on separate 2D/3D objects
- Multiple modes for synchronizing all networked DL.3 fixtures
- Versions available for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Communicates with Axons, DL.2 and DL.3 fixtures over an Ethernet network
- Uploads and downloads custom digital content to DL.3 fixtures
- Configures DL.3 fixtures with remote control of all menu commands
- 17 motion parameters for mechanical fixture control
- Full color display and preview monitor/menu functions
- Powered by an Intel Core i7-3770 3.90 GHz processor with an ATI HD5770 Graphics Processor
- Gigabit Ethernet for fast content uploading and multiple fixture synchronization
- Infrared illuminator allows video capture even in blackout settings
- Remote video input and output switching let you select live video from external source including another DL.3 fixture's camera feed
DL.3 DIGITAL LIGHT
MANUFACTURER: High End
- The DL.3 Digital Light integrates a media server loaded with a wealth of digital content with a high output 4-chip light engine, a highly sensitive HAD sensor camera and an infrared illumination system. DL.3 mounts like any other intelligent moving luminaire and controls just as easily with plug-and-play operation using standard DMX cabling and protocols. Production set-up time is reduced as there is no need for RGB cabling, and racks of servers are no longer necessary at front-of-house or backstage area.
- A Content Management Application running on your MAC or PC workstation or laptop computer gives you remote control of uploading and crossloading content, upgrading software and fixture configuration for multiple DL.3 fixtures on a fixture network.
- Collage Generator™
- This patent-pending feature enables multiple DL.2 and DL.3 units to create seamless vertical, horizontal or central panoramic media projections controlled from a lighting console. Using multiple digital lighting fixtures allow you to increase effective screen luminance.
- High End Systems not only started the digital revolution, it also offers the widest digital lighting product mix of any manufacturer, priced and scaled for any budget and solution. The DL.3 represents the fourth generation of digital lighting products from High End Systems Inc. and is the flag ship addition to the product line, which includes the Orbital Head, Axon Media Server and DL.2 digital light.