- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. In addition to the native 6° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Three housing color choices (black, gray, and white)—plus the option to add or combine a louver and rock guard with either a full glare shield or a half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Meets ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3Gvibration rating.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire’s lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately.
- The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC.
- Precision Dimming—Smooth dimming down to 1% with optional Data Enabler Pro and digital control interface.
- Works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra Color Keypad, and ColorDial Pro—as well as third-party controllers.
eColor Blast Powercore gen4
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics