- Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for an external power supply. Contractor-friendly installation dramatically simplifies installation and lowers total system cost.
- Architectural fixtures feature an integrated yoke with canopy base for mounting to standard US junction boxes or directly to a flat surface or substrate as local codes permit.
- Landscape fixtures feature a 1/2 in NPT threaded post for mounting to standard junction boxes and third-party accessories such as stanchion mounts, posts, and stakes for use in softscape and hardscape applications.
- Available 14°, 23°, 41°, and asymmetric 10° x 41° spread lenses project a soft-edge beam to support a wide range of lighting applications. Native 8° beam angle offers extended light projection. Available glare shields block spill light, and honeycomb louvers limit the spread of light for a more focused and intense beam.
- Fixtures can tilt through a full 180°. Architectural fixtures can also rotate through a full 360° for precise aiming. Locking screws accept standard hex wrenches to secure fixtures firmly in position.
- Accepts universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC, allowing the installation of multiple units in a continuous run.
- Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing is fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for damp and wet applications.
eColor Burst Powercore
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics