- Available in four standard lengths, with standard 9° x 9°, 10° x 60°, 15° x 30°, 30° x 60° and 60° x 30° beam angles.
- Superior beam quality offers striation-free saturation for several feet from fixture placement with no visible light scalloping between fixtures.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors. Multiple cable lengths support a variety of layouts. Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles. The low-profile aluminum housing accommodates placement within most architectural niches.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Fixtures accept a universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.
eCOLOR GRAZE QLX POWERCORE 5W
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- Factory-set to consume a maximum of 5 W per foot, eColor Graze QLX Powercore 5W supports ASHRAE standards, LEED green building certification, and other power-limited projects. Featuring Powercore technology, fixtures process power directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for external power supplies. Multiple fixture lengths and beam angles support a large range of façade or surface illumination applications.