- Unique split design supports diffuser combinations. Each half of the fixture is individually addressable and controllable.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Exchangeable spread lenses support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications, including spotlighting, wall grazing, and asymmetric wall washing.
- Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with a standard wrench.
- Fixtures accept a wide power input range. UL/CE-certified fixtures accept an input range of 100 - 277 VAC; CQC-certified fixtures accept an input range of 100 - 240 VAC.
- Dimming control via DMX — Dim fixtures smoothly and accurately from 0% to 100% with Philips Color Kinetics lighting controllers, including iPlayer 3, and third-party controllers.
- Simple fixture positioning—Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with a standard wrench.
- Universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC.
eColor Reach Powercore gen2
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- eColor Reach Powercore gen2 combines all the benefits of LED-based lighting and control in an elegant fixture specifically designed for large-scale installations, such as skyscrapers, casinos, bridges, piers, public monuments, and themed attractions. With significantly more lumen output than any other competitive fixture and unprecedented light projection, this powerful fixture represents the next generation in exterior illumination. Fixtures are available in solid red, green, blue, or amber light.