- Lustr® Array - ETC's x7 Color System™ combines a balanced recipe of up to seven colors to create evocative color mixes. The Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array takes the idea even further, with the addition of a lime-green LED emitter.
- Daylight HD & Tungsten HD Arrays
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED Emitters
- 20,000-hour L70 Rating
- 3 Arrays: Lustr, Daylight HD and Tungsten HD
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser.
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris.
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup.
- Up to nine fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors.
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode.
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming.
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 Rated
SOURCE FOUR LUSTR SERIES 2
- Light quality is the driving force behind ETC's LED product development. Countless hours have gone into creating tools worthy of the most professional applications, and the Source Four® LED Series 2™ luminaire is the result of that dedication. With the brightest output and the boldest rendering of the colors you use most, the Source Four LED Series 2 introduces a whole new level of LED lighting that can be used anywhere.