- Yoke-mounted 100V to 277V auto-ranging electronic ballast.
- Ships with 150W ceramic metal-halide lamp.
- 12,000 hr lamp life at 3000º K color temperature.
- Multi-faceted glass reflector.
- Positive zoom lock.
- Field angle and focus scale markings.
- Rotating barrel ± 25º.
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly.
- Easy access lens cleaning.
- Insulated rear handle.
- Rugged die-cast and extruded aluminum construction.
SOURCE IV ZOOM
ETC Source Four Zoom Profile Spotlight, zoom ranges 15°-30° and 25°-50°. With Source Four Zoom you need only one fixture for a variety of beam angles. Plus, ETC's patented one-handed zoom operation makes adjustments quick, simple, and safe. Technicians can focus with one hand and hold the ladder with the other. And the lens-tube door provides quick and easy access when the lens assembly needs cleaning (tool-free). But the best part is that Source Four Zoom has all the advantages of the revolutionary fixed-focus Source Four: bright, even field, cool beam, and amazing efficiency. The patented dichroic mirror means shutters and accessories stay cool, and drop-in accessories are interchangeable with fixed-focus Source Fours. Rated up to 750 watts, Source Four Zoom provides Source Four's crisp optics for excellent imaging and field quality.