- Uniform illumination—eW Blast Powercore gen4, FTA delivers a uniformity ratio of less than 4:1 on a 6 m (20 ft) wall with a 1 m (3 ft) setback.
- Precise control of light—Asymmetric optic design provides precise control of light and delivers more illumination with higher uniformity at a lower power than comparable fluorescent asymmetric reflector solutions.
- Design flexibility—eW Blast Powercore gen4, FTA is designed to adapt to its surroundings regardless of the wall height, setback, or spacing of an installation.
- Expands customization with a range of new Philips accessory options. Three housing color choices (black, gray, and white)—plus the option to add or combine a rock guard with either a full glare shield or a half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Meets ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately.
- The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC.
- Precision Dimming—Smooth dimming down to 1% with optional Data Enabler Pro and digital control interface.
- Works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Anbumbra iColor Keypad, and ColorDial Pro—as well as third-party controllers.
eW Blast Powercore gen4, FTA
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics