- Industry-best white-light quality and color consistency — Advances in Optibin, Philips proprietary binning optimization process, now provides color-consistency within a 2-step MacAdam ellipse across eW Cove product fixtures and manufacturing runs.
- Uncompromised performance — Efficacies of near 100 lumens/watts provide optimum output without restrictions on lumen maintenance, operating temperature, or warranty.
- Multiple options for design flexibility — Available in four color temperatures ranging from warm 2700 K to cool 4000 K, and lengths of 152 mm (6 in), 305 mm, (12 in), and 1219 mm (48 in).
- Support for multiple voltages — eW Cove EC Powercore accepts power input of 120, 220-240, or 277 VAC for consistent installation and operation from line voltage in a variety of locations.
- Smooth Dimming capability — Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.
- For detailed product information, please refer to the eW Cove EC Powercore Product Guide.
eW Cove EC Powercore
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics