- Industry-best white-light quality and color consistency — Advances in Optibin, Philips proprietary binning optimization process, now provides color-consistency within a 2-step MacAdam ellipse across eW Cove product fixtures and manufacturing runs.
- Uncompromised Performance — Efficacies of near or exceeding 100 lm/w provide optimum output without restrictions on lumen maintenance, operating temperature or warranty.
- Multiple options for design flexibility — Available in four color temperatures ranging from a warm 2700 K to a cool 4000 K. Lengths of 152 mm (6 in), 305 mm (12 in), and 1219 mm (48 in), wide and medium beam angles, and two power levels offer further design flexibility.
- Support for multiple voltages — Accepts power input of 120, 220-240, or 277 VAC for consistent installation and operation from line voltage in many locations.
- Smooth dimming capability — Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.
- For detailed product information, please refer to the eW Cove QLX Powercore Product Guide.
eW Cove QLX Powercore
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics