- Each eW Flex SLX node produces light output of up to 5.99 candela (full on). The intensity of each node can be individually controlled for a variety of uses and effects.
- Clear flat and translucent dome lenses are standard. Semi-frosted flat and dome lenses are available. Optional clear, translucent, or semi-frosted marquee lenses snap onto flat-lens nodes to create the appearance of bulbs on a traditional theatre marquee.
- Strands can be mounted directly to a surface like traditional string lights. Optional mounting tracks ensure straight linear runs, while snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting hardware between nodes. Single node mounts can be positioned individually to provide anchor points for nodes in installations with uneven node spacing or complex geometries.
- Available with standard on-center node spacing of 4 in (102 mm) or 12 in (305 mm). Custom on-center node spacing, from 3 in (76 mm) to 12 in (305 mm), support virtually any lighting or video design. Standard 50-node lengths can be field-shortened. Custom node lengths of 5 to 50 nodes are also available.
- Warm 2700 K and cool 4200 K are standard, with 6500 K available. Standard white housing, with black and clear available.
- Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
- eW Flex SLX works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, as well as third-party DMX or Ethernet controllers.
EW FLEX SLX
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- eW Flex SLX is a versatile strand of large, individually controllable white light LED nodes. The durable, flexible form factor allows dynamic points of white light to be installed across nearly any interior or exterior surface, including walls, ceilings, floors, three-dimensional sculptures, and set pieces. eW Flex SLX can also light tight alcove spaces and signage.