- High-performance illumination and beam quality—eW Graze EC Powercore luminaires deliver up to 1,036 lumens of high-quality white light per foot. Superior beam quality offers striation-free saturation for several feet from luminaire placement with no visible light scalloping between luminaires.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors. Multiple cable lengths support a variety of layouts. Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles. The low-profile aluminum housing accommodates placement within most architectural niches.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Universal power input range—Luminaires accept a universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- “Cool lighting” functionality—eW Graze Powercore luminaires do not heat illuminated surfaces, discharge infrared radiation, or emit ultraviolet light.
eW GRAZE EC POWERCORE
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- The eW Graze Powercore family extends the range and flexibility of the popular line of solid white light LED grazing luminaires from Philips Color Kinetics. Featuring Powercore technology, eW Graze Powercore luminaires process power