- Tailor light output to specific applications—Available in four lengths, with standard 9° x 9°, 10° x 60°, 15° x 30°, 30° x 60° and 60° x 30° beam angles. Luminaires are available in standard color temperatures of 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K, and 5500 K, with additional custom color temperatures available, ranging from 2200 K to 6500 K.
- High-performance illumination and beam quality—eW Graze QLX Powercore 5W luminaires deliver up to 1,076 lumens of high-quality white light per foot. Superior beam quality offers striation-free saturation for several feet from luminaire placement with no visible light scalloping between luminaires.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors. Multiple cable lengths support a variety of layouts. Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles. The low-profile aluminum housing accommodates placement within most architectural niches.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Universal power input range—Luminaires accept a universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- “Cool lighting” functionality—eW Graze Powercore luminaires do not heat illuminated surfaces, discharge infrared radiation, or emit ultraviolet light.
eW GRAZE QLX POWERCORE 5W
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- The eW Graze Powercore family extends the range and flexibility of the popular line of solid white light LED grazing luminaires from Philips Color Kinetics. Featuring Powercore technology, eW Graze Powercore luminaires process power directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for external power supplies. Luminaires are available in multiple lengths, beam angles, output levels, and power consumption levels to support a wide range of façade or surface illumination applications. A low-profile housing, connected cabling, universal power input range, and direct line-voltage operation make the luminaires easy to install and operate.
Spec Sheets 2700 K
Spec Sheets 3500 K
Spec Sheets 5500 K
Spec Sheets 3000 K
Spec Sheets 4000 K