- Multiple options for design flexibility—Fixtures are available in a warm 2700 K or a cool 4000 K. Custom configurations with custom channels of white or color LED sources are also available from 3000 K to 6500 K to support special applications.
- Superior color consistency and accuracy—Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing resulting in color consistency within 2 SDCM.
- Dimming control via DMX—Dim fixtures smoothly and accurately from 1% to 100% with Philips Color Kinetics lighting controllers. including iPlayer 3, and third-party controllers.
- Expanded customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. To complement the native 5° lens, six standard secondary diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 8°, 13°, 23°, 43°, 63°, and 5° x 17° (asymmetric) beam angles. The option to add or combine a louver, full glare shield, or half glare shield creates new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Unparalleled light output—eW Reach Powercore gen2 offers unprecedented output and punch for LED-based illumination of large-scale structures and objects.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Simple fixture positioning—Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with a standard wrench.
- Universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC.
eW Reach Powercore gen2
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- eW Reach Powercore gen2 high-performance LED fixtures are premium exterior long-throw dynamic high-quality white luminaires for lighting tall buildings, bridges, and iconic structures. eW Reach Powercore gen2 outputs washes of white light in color temperatures ranging from a warm 2700 K to a cool 6500 K. A full range of accessories allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing.