- Intense, highly consistent color-changing light output of up to 380 lumens per foot.
- Superior beam quality delivers striation-free light. Interlocking connectors accommodate end-to-end installation without visible light scalloping between fixtures.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to ColorFuse Powercore fixtures directly from line voltage, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC for consistent intallation anywhere in the world.
- With end-to-end locking power connectors that can make 180º turns, these compact grazing fixtures are easy to position in even the most challenging mounting circumstances. 1?ft (305 mm) and 5 ft (1.5 m) jumper cables can add extra space between fixtures. Optional mounting tracks support vertical and overhead positioning.
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
With narrow and medium beams of high-quality color-changing light, ColorFuse Powercore is an excellent choice for a full range of surface grazing, wall-washing, and accent lighting applications. Its ultra-compact form factor permits installation in tight spaces too small to accommodate conventional grazing fixtures that offer similar level and distribution of light. ColorFuse Powercore combines professional-grade color mixing and output with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness provided by Powercore technology.