- Robust Hog 4 Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- Two internal 17-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi-touch
- Three external monitors or touchscreens supported
- Five encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve LCD User Keys
- Tri Axis backlit trackball, with rotary encoder for the third axis and four configurable buttons for cursor and position control
- Ten motorized playback faders
- One motorized Grand Master
- Dedicated Intensity and Rate wheels
- User assignable Jog Shuttle encoder
- 48 Soft-Keys for quick toolbar selections
- Built in DMX Processor 8000
- Hog-Net Ethernet connector
- Fixture-Net Ethernet connector
- Integrated keyboard
- Internal Hard disk drive
- Internal CD/DVD drive
- Eight USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Storage space beneath arm rest
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Light Converse Visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Custom Road Case included
HOG 4 CONSOLE
MANUFACTURER: High End
- The Hog 4 is the flagship in the newest range of consoles. Replacing the much loved Wholehog III, it embraces the latest technology, while retaining the Hog’s familiar control surface. Users will be able to walk up to the Hog 4 and start programming without having to learn a whole new interface. The new encoders, jog shuttle wheel, lcd keys, motorized faders and integrated keyboard all serve to enhance this experience, making the Hog 4 completely customizable. You can now have virtually all the most important attributes to hand at any time.
- Retaining the sleek look of generations past, the Hog 4 offers the user an advanced programming experience in an established environment. The Hog 4 console, at the top of the Hog line, is designed to handle the largest shows.
- The console provides three monitor outputs, MIDI input and output ports, 8 USB ports, 2 Fast Ethernet ports on a rugged Neutrik Ethercon connector allowing you total flexibility. You’re prepared for everything from the smallest industrial job requiring a single console to the largest stadium show, theme park installation or Broadway spectacular requiring a multi console setup with full network backups!
- Preserve show data on a solid state hard disk drive as well as with USB drives and CD/DVD-ROM’s, or alternatively connect directly to a network drive to store your show files remotely.