- Delivers professional-grade illuminance with total light output of approximately 90 lumens per foot, while consuming only 5 W per foot.
- Optibin, a proprietary binning optimization process, guarantees uniformity and consistency of hue across LEDs, fixtures, and manufacturing runs.
- Patented Chromacore technology, pioneered by Philips Color Kinetics, enables precise control over individual LED channels to produce millions of colors andfull-color, dynamic effects.
- Powercore delivers line voltage directly to the fixtures, simplifying installation by eliminating the need for external power supplies and allowing long product runs.
- Accepts power input of 100 â€“ 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- Fixtures work seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager, as well as third-party controllers.
- With end-to-end locking power connectors that can make 180° turns, fixtures are easy to position in even the most challenging mounting circumstances. Fixtures rotate in 10° increments through a full 180° for precise aiming and beam mixing. Optional mounting tracks support vertical and overhead positioning. 1 ft (305 mm), 2 ft (610 mm), and 5 ft (1.5 m) jumper cables can add extra space between fixtures.
iColor Cove EC Powercore
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- iColor Cove EC Powercore is the most cost-effective member of the popular iColor Cove family. This compact fixture is designed for accent, perimeter, cove lighting, and backlighting where lower light intensity and lower costs are desired. iColor Cove EC Powercore combines professional-grade color mixing with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of patented Powercore technology to bring color-changing light and lighting effects to alcoves, task areas, and other tight spaces.