- Each node produces full-color output of up to 6.56 candela (full on)
- Flexible form factor allows unique, cost-effective lighting installations, including two- and three-dimensional video displays
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, or third-party controllers
- Single node mounts can be positioned individually to support complex geometries. Standard 50-node lengths can be shortened in the field.
- Strands can be mounted to a surface, like traditional string lights, and on tracks to ensure straight linear runs. Snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting hardware.
- Leader cables available in different lengths
- Durable and weather-resistant — Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor application
ICOLOR FLEX LMX
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics