- Each node produces full-color, daylight-visible light output of up to 11 candela (full on).
- Clear flat and translucent dome lenses are standard. Optional marquee lenses, available in clear, semi-frosted, and translucent, snap onto flat-lens nodes to create the appearance of bulbs on a traditional theatre marquee. You can mount marquee lenses in front of a substrate or directly to mounted strands.
- Flexible form factor, offering maximum lighting control at 25 W per strand, accommodates unique lighting installations, including two-and three-dimensional video displays.
- Strands can be mounted directly to a surface like traditional string lights. Detachable leader cables in multiple lengths allow you to install strings at the appropriate distance from power/data supplies.
- Optional mounting tracks ensure straight linear runs, while snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting hardware between nodes. Single node mounts can be positioned individually to provide anchor points for installations with uneven node spacing or complex geometries.
- Optional glare shields can block unwanted spill light or prevent light sources from being visible in certain applications.
- Standard on-center node spacing of 4 in (102 mm) or 12 in (305 mm) and custom spacing from 3 in (76 mm) to 24 in (610 mm) support virtually any lighting or video design. Standard 50-node strands can be field-shortened. Custom lengths of 5 to 60 nodes are also available.
- Leader cables available in different lengths.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager and iPlayer 3, as well as third-party DMX controllers.
- Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
ICOLOR FLEX LMX GEN2
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- iColor Flex LMX gen2 are flexible strands of large, high-intensity, full-color LED nodes designed for extraordinary effects and expansive installations without the constraints of fixture size, shape, or space. Each iColor Flex LMX gen2 strand consists of 50 individually addressable LED nodes, featuring dynamic integration of power, communication, and control. The flexible form factor accommodates two- and three-dimensional configurations, while high light output affords superior long-distance viewing for architectural accent and perimeter lighting, large-scale signage, and building-covering video displays.
Body Housing Color Options:
- Frosted Dome
Power Supply Options:
- PDS-60ca 7.5v
- PDS-480 7.5v