- Each node produces full-color light output of up to 1.44 candela (full on).
- Flexible form factor, offering maximum lighting control at 25 W per strand, accommodates unique lighting installations, including two- and three-dimensional video displays.
- Strands can be mounted like traditional string lights and on tracks to ensure straight linear runs. Snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting.
- Standard on-center node spacing of 4 in (102 mm) or 12 in (305 mm) along a three-wire, 18 AWG cable. Custom on-center node spacing from 2 in (51 mm) to 24 in (610 mm). Standard 50-node lengths can be shortened in the field.
- Leader cables available in different lengths.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, as well as third-party DMX controllers.
- Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
RELATED CASE STUDY
ICOLOR FLEX MX
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics