- Available in 1 ft (305 mm) and 4 ft (1.2 m) die-cast aluminum housings with wide (110° x 110°) and medium (50° x 70°) beam angles.
- Channels of warm, neutral, and cool white LEDs produce color temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. The Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control and delivers them to the fixture over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Accepts power input of 100 to 240 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- End-to-end locking power connectors can make 180° turns. 1 ft (305 mm) and 5 ft (1.5 m) jumper cables can add extra space between fixtures. Optional mounting tracks support vertical and overhead positioning.
iW Cove MX Powercore
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- iW Cove MX Powercore is a high-performance, white-light LED fixture that brilliantly illuminates alcoves and other interior spaces wherever adjustable color temperature is required. iW Cove MX Powercore is the perfect choice for retail, exhibit, hospitality, and architectural applications.