- Available in 1 ft (305 mm) and 4 ft (1.2 m) die-cast aluminum housings with a narrow 10° x 60° or medium 30° x 60° beam angle.
- Channels of warm, neutral, and cool white LEDs produce color temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K with the greatest possible light intensity at all color temperatures. Fixture brightness can be varied while maintaining constant color temperature.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. The Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control and delivers them to the fixture over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.
- Accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- End-to-end locking power connectors can make 180° turns, affording easy positioning in even the most challenging mounting circumstances. 1 ft (305 mm) and 5 ft (1.5 m) jumper cables can add extra space between fixtures. Optional mounting tracks support vertical and overhead positioning.
iW FUSE POWERCORE
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- With narrow and medium beams of high-quality intelligent white light, iW Fuse Powercore is an excellent choice for a full range of surface grazing, wall-washing, and accent lighting applications. Its ultra-compact form factor permits installation in tight spaces too small to accommodate conventional grazing fixtures that offer similar level and distribution of light.