- Available in four standard lengths and five standard beam angles. Individually addressable 1 ft (305 mm) segments for fine control of white-only effects and light shows.
- Superior beam quality offers striation-free saturation for several feet from fixture placement with no visible light scalloping between fixtures.
- Powercore technology merges line voltage with control and delivers them to the fixture directly from line power over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors. Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles. The low-profile aluminum housing accommodates placement within most architectural niches.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
iW GRAZE QLX POWERCORE
MANUFACTURER: Philips Color Kinetics
- With light output of up to 673 lumens and a power consumption of only 15 W per foot, iW Graze QLX Powercore is perfect for surface illumination applications calling for a balance of cost and performance. Featuring Powercore technology, fixtures process power directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for external power supplies. These versatile fixtures use channels of cool, neutral, and warm white LEDs to produce color temperatures ranging from 2700 K – 6500 K. Four fixture lengths and five beam angles support a large range of façade or surface illumination applications.