- Power Rating: 175W
- Frequency Rating: 65 Hz - 18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions:493 mm x 356 mm x 307 mm (19.4 in x 14.0 in x 12.1 in)
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz - 16 kHz (±3 dB)
- Horizontal Coverage: 90° Nominal (-6 dB)
- Vertical Coverage: 60º Nominal (-6 dB)
- Maximum Rated SPL: 117 dB, @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Net Weight:10.4 kg (23 lb)
- The second generation of one of the most successful and influential professional speaker systems ever.
- 10 in Differential Drive® low frequency driver with neodymium magnet for light weight and reduced distortion.
- 1 in JBL compression driver with titanium diaphragm and ferro-fluid cooling.
- 125 W low-frequency and 50 W high frequency (bi-amplified) amplifiers – Actual power delivered to the drivers.
- Three inputs. One balanced, mic/line selectable input and one dual-channel, .25 in TRS phone line-level input.
- Balanced loop/mix output. "Daisy-chain" additional EON speakers or send the mixed output to a mixing console.
- 60°x 90°(nominal) constant directivity horn.
- Thermomaster® Total Thermal Management System®. A single piece, cast-aluminum baffle integrates the woofer frame, horn, and amplifier heat sink. Air movement in the finned ports dissipates heat – no internal or external cooling fans are required.
- Rugged, lightweight, black co-polymer enclosure.
- Integral 35 mm pole mount receptacle with securing thumb screw.
- Multi-angle enclosure for front of house or stage monitor application.
- For more low-frequency power and performance, add the EONSUB G2.