- Live Mode: Fully control 1024 DMX channels via MADRIX and use 2x DMX-OUT, 2x DMX-IN, 1x DMX-OUT and 1x DMX-IN, or Art-Net. The USB or Ethernet port can be used for live mode.
- Stand-Alone Mode: The built-in slot for SD or SDHC cards allows to run sophisticated light shows without the need for a computer. A MADRIX PC is only required to preprogram the shows.
- Master-Slave Synchronization & Scalability: Simply connect multiple devices at the same time. A master interface can be set up to synchronize the LED installation across all DMX universes.
- MADRIX Software Integration: The PLEXUS hardware and the MADRIX software form a unique bundle. This powerful combination works directly out of the box.
- Extension Port: The versatile 15-pin serial port offers enhanced connectivity towards external analog or digital devices and therefore maximum flexibility.
- Event Scheduler: Easily run automatic scenes off the SD card with the help of the internal clock and time-controlled shows.
- Quality Design: The precision aluminum enclosure, NEUTRIK plugs, and other excellent components ensure High Availability and reliability.
- Innovative Handling: The large backlit 3" LCD graphics display and 5 accessible control buttons make it really easy to manage and set up the device.
- USB 2.0 Standard: Support of the USB 2.0 standard provides professional features such as Power over USB, Hot Swapping, and Plug and Play.
- Kensington Security Slot: Secure each MADRIX PLEXUS using the standard of portable security.
- The MADRIX PLEXUS controls up to 2 universes via DMX512 or Art-Net as a versatile stand-alone interface or live controller.
- It is the first and only interface to offer stand-alone playback of MADRIX light shows and effects.