- 17° beam angle with manually adjustable focus
- 12 rich dichroic colors
- 7 interchangeable rotating gobos
- Controllable strobe effect and black out
- Fast and precise movement, 540° of pan by 270° of tilt,
- 3-digit LED control panel
- Bright 150 W discharge source included
- Switch-selectable power supply settings
- Multiple control options; DMX, a stand-alone, master/slave capability
- The MiniMAC Profile is an automated, single-armed, moving-head, profile spotlight. Its compact and stylish appearance makes it attractive for all kind of applications from restaurants to nightclubs.
- Light is a living element full of possibilities for lighting design. Like paint to an artist, light can be used in an infinite variety of ways to create unique environments or enhance a setting. Of all its powers, light's most mysterious is perhaps its power of attraction.
- The Martin MiniMAC automated moving light takes light and offers you a world of possibilities. Possibilities in indoor mood and atmosphere generation useful in a variety of environments such as retail shops where customer attraction is the name of the game.
- The 7 easy to change patterns combined with the 12 colors gives endless possibilities for decoration and ambient settings. Up to 7 presets can be programmed in the on-board memory for full stand-alone operation.
- Environments from restaurants to discotheques can benefit from the alluring aspects of the MiniMAC.