- The MADRIX NEO is a small, reliable, and easy-to-use DMX512 USB interface.
- The MADRIX software license for 512 DMX channels is already included.
- The MADRIX NEO makes it much easier to work with any DMX-based LED lighting installation
- thanks to its highly professional qualities and MADRIX.
- DMX-IN/OUT with 5-pin NEUTRIK XLR Port
- The NEO hardware allows you to send or receive data via MADRIX software using 512 DMX channels.
- A Male to Male 3-pin or 5-pin XLR Gender Changer is required for DMX-IN.
- USB 2.0 Standard
- The latest USB 2.0 standard is fully supported to allow for a higher maximum speed of 480Mbit/s.
- Power Over USB
- The interface is powered directly via the USB port and does not need an additional power supply.
- High Quality
- Made from light but solid metal it features a robust enclosure and an eye-catching design.
- Hot Swapping & Plug and Play
- Devices can be connected to and disconnected from the computer during use and without a reboot.
- Remote Control
- MADRIX can be controlled remotely using the implemented DMX-IN functions.
- Frame Rate Stability
- Up to 60 NEOs can be connected to a USB host controller without having any frame rate problems.
- (60 DMX512 interfaces amount to 30,720 DMX channels.)