- 6 output ports.
- Accepts KiNET, Streaming ACN, and Art-Net. Supports USITT standard 5-pin DMX and ESTA RDM.
- DMX input and output. Includes wireless DMX via a built-in SHoW wireless receiver.
- Built-in Ethernet switch provides pass-thru to downstream devices. Built-in Ethernet node gateway allows output to one of two virtual DMX512 universes.
- On-board controls include addressing, fixture configuration, and triggering of seven configurable visual effects.
- NEMA 1 (IP20) enclosure is ideal for temporary installations and demanding environments typical of entertainment and rental applications.
- Small form factor, with an integrated carrying handle that can be mounted via C-clamp on a pipe or truss.
- Automatically accommodates input voltages ranging from 100 VAC to 240 VAC.
MANUFACTURER: Color Kinetics
A versatile, quiet, multi-protocol power / data supply designed for entertainment and event installations with Philips Color Kinetics fixtures, including the latest generation of LED lighting: ColorBlast TRX, ColorBlast TR (16 and 8 bit), and iW Blast TR.