- Robust Hog 4 Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- One internal 22-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi touch
- One external monitor or touchscreen supported*
- 4 encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve User Keys
- Ten playback faders
- Four fixed universes of DMX 512 and up to 8 universes of DMX 512 over ArtNet or sACN
- Hog-Net Ethernet connector
- Fixture-Net Ethernet connector
- Internal Solid State Hard disk drive
- Five USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Light Converse Visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Optional Custom Road Case
* Note: The Road Hog 4's DVI-D monitor connection does not support analog output to VGA displays such as those featured on the older Full Boar 3 playback and programming wings. A DVI-D to VGA adaptor will be needed in these cases.
ROAD HOG 4
MANUFACTURER: High End
- The most cost effective Hog ever! With a market leading 22” multi touch display, all in a compact package, now with networking and Art-Net outputs.
- The Road Hog 4 is unparalleled in the industry. Allowing full expansion in a compact package not only does this Hog pack an enormous punch but it is also the most affordable Hog console in a generation!
- The programming interface remains familiar with the minutest of changes to allow for the compact chassis allowing the user to transition across the whole range without sacrificing work flow.