- High efficiency 13,000 Lumens Beam & 12,000 Lumens Wash
- 575w mini-fast fit lamp - 750 hrs.
- Fast 3:1 zoom - 8°-32°
- Hard Edge 6° collimated beam
- CMY color mixing
- Color wheel with eight replaceable positions plus open
- Mechanical strobe
- Fast mechanical iris
- Unique Indigo Highlighter LED Output
- Color LCD menu with battery operation
- Low ambient noise
- RDM compatible
- Included roadcase
- Auto-switching power supply 100v-240v
- 21 DMX channels
- DMX/RDM connectors: 5-pin XLR, 3-pin XLR
- High resolution microstepping motor control for smooth motion at all speeds
- Stunningly fast, smooth, and quiet yoke movement
- Computer designed optical components for maximum light efficiency
- Performance-oriented exterior design prevents stray light scatter
- Low noise, high efficiency cooling system
- 3-pin and 5-pin XLR connectors
- Electronic cooling system control
- Pan and tilt locks for easy transportation
- ETL/UL and CE compliance
MANUFACTURER: High End
- Designed for a wide variety of small and medium scale performance applications, TechnoArc is a compact soft-edge luminaire with exceptional value and performance. A natural companion to the Technospot, this full featured fixture is designed for club, stage, and studio applications where environmental durability and high quality output are required.
- TechnoArc features smooth CMY color mixing and a fixed color wheel. Following the professional lighting, large exiting aperture trend, TechnoArc features a prominent 6.5 inch lens, 8° to 32° zoom, and over 14,000 lumens of output.
- A smooth field, soft-edge illumination is produced using a patented radial lenticular homogenizing lens system that provides a signature look on stage. Furthermore, a stunning collimated 5° beam of hard-edge light is possible when bypassing the radial lenticular lens. A mechanical iris provides even narrower beams for incredibly thin shafts of output.
- TechnoArc also features the indigo highlighter which provides additional light output from four 1-watt indigo LEDs, thus increasing the layering abilities of the large aperture fixture.
- TechnoArc offers designers and operators a versatile, fully integrated system with unprecedented brightness, speed and accuracy for a light of its kind.